Fences assure that you have privacy on your property and the property lines are clearly marked. They can also blend in with your landscape, adding to the aesthetic of your home. Tall fences also offer a measure of security and installing them can decrease the likelihood of burglaries. A wide variety of fence designs are available and you can pick any one of them for your property. Fences can also be used to divide a property and create sections.
High Quality Decking and FencesFor over sixteen years, Georgia Outdoor Services has been providing quality service to the people of Suwannee and the nearby areas of Atlanta, Lawrenceville, Buford, Cumming, Johns Creak, Alpharetta and Grayson.
We have developed a large clientele in the neighboring towns of Hoschton, Braselton, Dacula, Sugar Hill, Duluth, Norcross, Roswell and Decatur. We’ve been working on numerous projects consistently, which is to our advantage since it gives us ample experience and helps us serve you in a better way.
Fences of All KindsFences come in various shapes and sizes and we install them all. When you first call us, we inspect the area where you want to install the fence. We also speak to you to understand why you want a fence and what purpose it would serve. There are various types of fences available with us:
- Wood: Fences made of wood have a more natural appearance and they can be used to create dimension in the landscape. They can also be finished with polish or paint, depending on your preference. They are somewhat expensive and need a lot of care.
- Vinyl: This material is very long lasting and can stand for over a decade. They’re also very adaptable and cost effective. However, there are limited color options and they need support to cover large areas or they may sag.
- Metal: You can pick a wrought iron fence or aluminum fence as an option. Both are strong and can be long lasting under proper maintenance. Both are relatively expensive, with aluminum being the pricier option; however since they are very durable, they become a more cost-effective option in the long term.
Decks and Their AppealDecks can also be constructed using different materials and some can last very long.
- Lumber: The least expensive and has a lifespan of 10-15 years.
- Cedar or Redwood: Next in terms of expense and a life of 15-20 years.
- Composite: Relatively expensive with a life of 20-28 years.
- IPE: Most expensive with a life of 30-50 years.
We at Georgia Outdoor Services can provide all types of decking and fences and will customize solutions for you. For more information, call us at 770 783 1113 or fill this contact us form and we will get back to you.
Decking and Steps | Fences and Railings
Click on the images below to view a larger display.